>
Paper and Petals

Monday, June 2, 2008

love this giraffe!

I went straight to the new Imaginisce line when I needed a baby card the other day! It is all so cute. I paper pieced the giraffe and stuck the brad trough the taffeta ribbon. I just had to use the brad and I didn't have any where else to put it so I decided to shove it through the ribbon. These brads are like velvet. They are so soft and they come in several different colors. This one is the cream one. I used the SU! polka dot background stamp for the green panel and punched out some ovals with my Marvy punches.

have a great day!

5 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

I luv ur Card- Its sooo Cute !

Norma

Heather said...

This card is SO cute!!

Annelies said...

Very nice card!

Theresa Momber said...

What a darling card. Great colors and layout.

Jennifer Murai said...

This is SO Cute!!! Love the stamps, but also the colors and layout.

Embellish It Scrapbooking