>
Paper and Petals

Monday, June 23, 2008

get ready....


for a week or so of posting!! Woo Hoo. I got 3 layouts and the entire scrapbook for my class this Friday done this weekend. Also I'll be able to give you a sneak peak of the stuff I created for the EIS design team gallery for July at the end of the week.

For now another lovely photo of J. Love this b&w with the Blush Collection from Basic Grey. (By the way Barb has this lovely Collection on sale over at EIS. Be sure to check out the mini monograms that co-ordinate with it as well.)
I used strips of paper from several pieces then punched out and popped out several of the elements from one of the pages. It's got so much dimension that you can't see in this photo. The title is lifted from a layout I ran across some time ago and it just stuck with me. I really can't remember where I saw it...sorry!

We are off to the water park today. Hope you all have a great Monday!


No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking