>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, June 28, 2008

siblings....




















I used the new Sweet Branch Crate paper collection http://www.embellish-online.com/item...rate-Paper.htm

for this page. That paper is so cute! I want to use it on everything I make right now....but I won't! I'll branch out here in a little bit for sure. I just picked up the new Basic Grey and Imaganisce The new Imaganisce is called All kinds of Happy. Don't you just love the name of the collection. It really just makes me smile. It's full of cupcake and birthday goodness.

This page is the index page for the Siblings part of my All About Us book. I am loving the ideas I got from reading Stacy Julian's new book Photo Freedom. I truly have gotten more scrapping done and the pages I'm making are what I've been wanting to do but couldn't because of my anal chronological scrapbooking obsession!



Wowzers...I'm long winded today. I'll leave it at that. LOL







No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking