>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, May 24, 2008

boo!



Just a quick Halloween layout I put together a few weeks ago. I really didn't love these pictures but they were the only one's I got that year and what would we do without Cinderella and a Power Ranger in the book?? So I just went really simple. It worked and it was so fast. I especially like the punched circles with the buttons on them. I had originally wanted to thread the buttons, but I guess I forgot because the next thing I knew I was gluing them all down. Kind of a bummer but what are you going to do?

Well it's party day today. My mom gave me the recipe for the chocolate cake she used to make for my birthday and it took me like 5 hours and about 8 phone calls to my mom to make them. They taste good but they aren't very pretty! I'm no baker that's for sure. J likes them so I guess that is all that matters.

make it a great day!

1 comment:

Norma Kennedy said...

Julie its a Fantastic layout !!!!! For some reason Holidays ans speical occ. pics are always the hardest for me to scrap.
I luv the circles and buttons-CUTE !
Norma

Embellish It Scrapbooking