>
Paper and Petals

Monday, June 30, 2008

all about jack....


This is the index page for the All about Jack section of my Us book. I'm pretty sure at some point I'll have to have 3 separate albums for the Us section. But for now I'm keeping them together.



This page kind of got away from me! I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do for the lettering and I had all the die cuts from the Fancy Pants About A Boy collection that I wanted to use. It's a little busy..but then so is Jack! He needs constant entertainment I tell ya!

Along with the About a Boy collection I used the Basic Grey Recess Buttons. I just love when something from one line coordinates with that of another. It's makes things so easy. Next up is the Index page for the All About Jordan page! See ya tomorrow....hopefully I get it done.

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

Julie...this is WONDRFUL! I just love how you embellished it. That paper is my favorite lately. I love that photo. Your style is so great!

Embellish It Scrapbooking