>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

woo hoo


Finally the design team for Embellish-Online was announced! Congrats girls it's going to be great working with you. I've added all the new members to my blogroll so go check them out!

I'll leave you with another birthday page of J. Auntie brought this dress back from a trip to Paris. Oh how I love this dress. I think she can still wear it thank goodness even though it was 2 years ago.

On a totally different note J and I went to the Kindergarten play date tonight and she a a blast. Sending her off to kindergarten isn't going to be easy for me. But she did make a few new friends tonight! There are so many boys coming into kindergarten I just can't believe it. So I tracked down a couple of girls and they hit it off. One of the moms has already gotten the ball rolling for a soccer team. So excited about that!

have a super day!




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Woo hoo! is right! YAY! Looking forward to working with you!

Embellish It Scrapbooking