>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

so sorry...



I hardly ever blog!!!LOL
Really this card is for one of the monthly shoebox swaps I attend with my friends. We have such a great time always. This months theme is sympathy cards. I really don't do this type of card very well but I am happy with the way this one came out. I have hardly used this adorable butterfly from the Garden Whimsy set and I'm happy to say that this one is not retiring! I really only have about 30 sets left after the current retired set list. Kind of a bummer but I'm excited for the new stuff coming out. Look for a list of sets I'm getting rid of here in a couple of months (just as soon as I can sell them).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies: All Stampin' Up! Garden Whimsy, whisper white, pomegranate and guava cardstock and guava stitched ribbon.

1 comment:

Veronica Z said...

I wish you did blog more often because you are so very talented! I love everything that you make!

This card is very sweet. Garden Whimsy is one of my favs!

Embellish It Scrapbooking