>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, June 7, 2008

loved

I finally got to scrap! I got a couple of pages done...this was the first, I'll show you the other tomorrow. I used the new Little Yellow Bicycle papers for this. I really love what they have come out with, both for boy and girls. There are some many coordinating accessories that go with the line as well, it's so easy to scrapbook with. I also picked up this cute butterfly stamp from Verve Visual. I really don't need any more stamps so I haven't been buying them but when I saw this butterfly, I had to have it. I had been looking for a butterfly stamp that would be easy to cut out to embellish my scrapbook page with. And this is perfect. I was even able to nicely cut out the antenna!

Have a super Saturday.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love this page! Everything fit together just beautifully! Gorgeous!

Mandy said...

Oh, what a sweet page and a sweet girl!

Jessy said...

Julie- love this page its so pretty. Jess (pandamomma)

Embellish It Scrapbooking