>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just a quick note to let you know I'm still around. All of the projects I'm working on right now are for the Embellish-Online Design team gallery that you can view on July 5th. I've got another project or two to finish up for that and then I'll be working on a 6x6 scrapbook for a class I'm doing next week. I'll be posting those pages as I get them done.

I am also eagerly awaiting my new camera!! I was finally able to upgrade to a Canon 40D. It's perfect timing too! I shot a wedding a few weeks ago and at the very end (thank goodness!) it seem like the camera was tripping up because of the flash. Not sure what was going on but I was taking photos of some of my projects the other day and it was doing the same thing . I have to depress the shutter for like 5 seconds before it will fire. I have no idea what the problem is but I am so glad that a new camera is on the way!

Havea super saturday and I hope to have something to show you tonight.


No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking