>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Vday projects


This little gift set was so fun to make! Don't really think I can give it away though....

I used a little candy tin and one of last years love notes (I think that what they were called) to make this darling gift set. I was all set to fill the tin up with those yummy Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses but they don't fit. I guess I'll have to eat them all up and fill it with something else. I've seen on so many blogs the inspiration stations everyone is setting up. I did a mini one with a few of the valentine ish items that I wanted to start using. I have to say it is the best idea! I was able to pick and choose from all of the embellishments to find just the right things to go on these projects. I used some buttons, prima sprites with a glitter brad center, maya road ribbon, su ribbon, and a Making Memories brad. This was too fun to make...I'm off to start the Valentines for the kiddos to hand out at school.

make it a great day!
Julie

2 comments:

Jackie W. said...

These are gorgeous, especially when I viewed them large - you can really see all the beautiful detail! Great job that I'll be CASEing!

JenMarie said...

Adorable!!

Embellish It Scrapbooking