>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, January 10, 2008


This is the card that I made for the monthly shoebox swap that I attend. It's probably my favorite night each month. Great cards and so much laughing...my cheeks hurt when I leave!! This month we had to use something new and since Embrace Life is the only new set I have...(I know really hard to believe) I had to bust it out again. This doesn't look that hard but I'm telling you it took me forever to come up with something that I liked. I used the new Bali Breeze DSP, my circle and scallop punches and the Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon. The flowers are colored with the Rose Red Stampin' Write marker and I used the white gel pen on the edges.

I have another swap so I'll have yet another version with Embrace Life very soon! After that I promise to use something new. I got the cutest Hero Arts clear stamp set from Archiver's the other day. I've got to start my birthday cards for the year so I'll sneak one of those in here soon. I'm also on an organizational kick right now so I'll check in with some photos of the progress here and there. And last but not least...I totally have to start scrapbooking again! I am going through total withdrawals and I just keep looking at the pile of pictures I want to get in a book.

hope today was a great one!!
Julie

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking