>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, January 13, 2008

E-ISC06


Time for another Embellish It sketch challenge. This one is courtesy of Michelle one of the Embellish It design team members. As always I'd love for you to play along. Feel free to upload to the Embellish It gallery or if you upload elsewhere link back to it by leaving me a comment.

My version features the new Basic Grey Line Two Scoops. Love it! It is so pretty and it totally matches Su's Blue Bayou and Groovy Guava colors which are 2 of my favorites. I used my quickie glue pen to add some glitter and liquid applique for the frosting. The cupcake is from a new Hero Arts set that I picked up the last time I was at Archivers. I finished it off with a crocheted flower and a tiny two Scoops button. All of the Basic Grey Two Scoops items can be found in the Embellish It store. There is a link in my side bar for Barb's store if you're interested. She is great to work with and has the fastest shipping!! You can get 20% off of your order by using the code snowdays. If you sign up for her newsletter she'll email you a new code every month.

Check out my previous post for my stamp sale. I'm trying to downsize my collection.

make it a great day!!
Julie

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking