>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, January 19, 2008






Here is yet another card with my one and only new set...Embrace Life! I know, I know it's getting a little old. But have no fear...I caved so bad and not only ordered the few things that I "needed", I ordered every thing that I had to have as well! It comes on Monday and I'll finally have some new stuff for you to see. But for now...Embrace Life!!!

Card 1 Supplies: Stamps-Embrace Life, Wonderful Favorites
Cardstock-Whisper white, basic gray
Ink- Basic black and basic gray
Accessories-red marker, crystal effects, brads, SU! ribbon originals, Marvy circle and scalloped circle punches.

Card 2 Supplies Stamps- Embrace Life
Cardstock- Chocolate chip, rose red, whisper white, bali breeze DSP
Ink- chocolate chip, basic black
Accessories-White taffeta ribbon, crystal effects

1 comment:

Jackie W. said...

Oh, these are beautiful! I love that set, too!

Embellish It Scrapbooking