>
Paper and Petals

Friday, January 4, 2008


I am so excited to get my hand on the new line from Basic Grey Two Scoops. It's so yummy I just want to eat it! This card uses the two scoops clear stamp set flower swash and the fancy pants set fresh mod. I used a two scoops button...have I mentions how much I love the basic grer buttons? Well I LOVE them. They are so pretty and they match perfectly to the Basic grey line of course but also to the Stampin' UP! colors. Love, love, love them. I have every collection all from Embellish It.

We would love to have you stop by Embellish It online. There is a a store full of pretty papercrafting thingsm a warm and inviting forum and a galley to upload all of your creations. Stop by and say hi!

Wow 2 projects in one day....maybe I'm on a roll.

hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking