>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, January 5, 2008


This picture was taken the day after our blizzard last year. We had too much fun playing in all that snow. It was freezing though and we had 3 cars to dig out so I didn't get to play. :( I did take a break and snap some great pictures though. Now that I've done this page I'll have to scrap the rest of the pictures which includes a snow fight!!!

The Basic Grey Dasher collection, two scoops buttons and cuttle bug alpha are all from Embellish It Online. This is part of the January design team gallery, Baby It's Cold Outside, go check it out. It's full of chilly creations.

Have a warm Saturday!
Julie

2 comments:

Jackie W. said...

Love, Love, LOVE this page! Great job!

Suzy said...

Fantastic page - it uses a minimum of embellishments yet manages to be so full of life and fresh. I wish I could do that! Love it.

Embellish It Scrapbooking