>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cleaning house!

I've been wanting to get rid of my retired stamp sets for a while...just didn't want to mess with ebay KWIM? So I thought I'd see if any of you were interested in them.

I will ship them priority mail and will accept paypal or money order. Email me if you are interested julieokada@live.com. 1 set $4.60 2 or more $8.95. Thanks!

French Script $9
A Light Heart $5
Watercolor Garden II $15
Friends are Like Flowers $12
Mixed Bouquet $13
Bold Butterfly $15
In Full Bloom $10
Mon Ami $8
Sweet of You $5
Wishes Awash $9
Trim the Tree $8 (Stained blocks)
Doodle Alphabet NUM $22
Doodle Numbers NUM $10
Bundle Up $8 (Blocks Stained)
Happy Harmony $5
A is for Adorable $7
Little Holiday Wishes $5
Paint Prints $5 (stained blocks)

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking