>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, December 24, 2009

TSG Loads of Fun blog hop


Ok better late than never right?! I got stuck at my mom's house last night...it was too icy to drive home so I didn't get my post up in time. I'm home now so here it is. You may want to stop at the TSG blog if you haven't already. All of the juicy details are over there! And make sure to hop on over to Maki's blog next!

loads of love


Isn't this just the most adorable set ever? I used the super sweet Sweet Cakes paper
from Pink Paislee and I think it compliments this image perfectly! After all the
shoveling I've done I'm wishing for a sunny warm day right now.

I have to run...I still have some shopping to do. I know right? Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very cute! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Awesome card Julie, I love the fun colors you used!

Dawn B. said...

Oh no... I am glad you are safe. This is so cute. You did a terrific job on this one. Great color combo.. Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Pretty card, Julie. Glad you could join today:):)
Merry Christmas!

gloflo said...

Cute card. The white card made the color standout....love it.

Gloria

Aimes said...

Better safe than sorry I say! We've just been stuck with the ice too but it's totally not worth trying to travel in is it?!
Anyways, your card is totally adorable! I'm loving this set so much - the paper definitely compliments the image so much! x

Cynthia said...

This is adorable!

Michele Lourenco said...

Julie,
great card! I love the layout i need to CASE it!

Michelle Pearson said...

I wanna get stuck with you at your mom's house! I just know I do!! :)
Very cute cards Julie! :)

Embellish It Scrapbooking