>
Paper and Petals

Friday, December 4, 2009

There She Goes - Dollar Find Friday

Hi there! Today it's my turn to host Dollar Find Friday for the TSG blog. I have
for you a planner from the infamous Target dollar spot! I ripped off the original
cover and replaced it with something much, much better. I used the oh so lovely
American Crafts Letterbox collection and paired it with the amazingly adorable
birdie from TSG's Birdie Wishes. (Can you tell I've been helping my children with their
"juicy" words?:>) Check out the TSG blog for more details on this weeks project.


2010 planner

One last tidbit before I go....I will probably not be posting regularly on the ol blog this month. I work retail and December is a busy month for me as it is for everyone! But I'm usually too exhausted to do much of anything crafty. However, I do have some gift items, my Christmas card and calendars to still complete (wish me luck!) so I will have that to show as well as my DT commitments. So I won't be gone, gone I just won't be here a lot.

Thanks for visiting me and I so enjoy all of your sweet, sweet comments! Happy Holidays.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't told you yet how much I love this! I so wanted to do a journal but you beat me to it! But I still love it!

Embellish It Scrapbooking