>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

camera equipment for sale



So I've decided after many years to make the switch from Canon to Nikon. As a result I have some really nice Canon Equipment for sale. If you are interested shoot me an email.
julieokada at live dot com

I have a like new Canon 70-200 4.0 L lens $500
a like new Canon 430exII flash $200
Canon 40d body with a 50mm 1.8 lens $650


I do have the boxes and all caps for each piece. The 40d box was originally a kit but I have sold that lens already so I do have the box it's just a kit box without the lens. The body has been used for a little over a year. There is a small scratch in the screen but otherwise it is in perfect condition. I have also just had the sensor professionally cleaned.

hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking