>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 christmas card

I just realized that I never shared my Christmas card for this year! I used some Papertrey Inc stamps for the first time. This little snowman is just the cutest and just the type of snowman stamp I've been looking for. It's solid and I can stamp it in white and that makes me happy!

I should be back to posting regularly after the new year. I'm getting the scrapping bug again and just picked up the super cute new Basic Grey Sugar Rush so I'll have to use it soon! Plus I need to get may 2010 calendar done. I haven't even started it yet.

I have a lot of plans for 2010 how about you? I'm taking a photography class and thinking of doing the Picture of the Day everyone started doing last year. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up Becky Higgins Project Life kit to get it done....should of pre-ordered it when i had the chance! I've been seeing all these blog posts with completed 365 albums and am feeling a bit jealous! I wish I had jumped on the band wagon earlier. Better late than never though right?

I have also decided on my Word for 2010..it's patience.
I really need some most days and if I'm living it, it has to happen.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking