>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

penguin christmas


I finally had a chance to stamp! And it's a good thing too. The kids get out of
school on Friday and I'm still not done with the teacher gifts. I did get one of the
cards made though so I'm getting there!

I used my adorable Penguin Love set from There She Goes. I really don't think
there is a cuter penguin set out there! I can find so many uses for these little cuties.
The paper is some retired Stampin' Up paper that I can't remember the name of and of
course, Kraft cardstock! I should be done with the gifts here very soon and then I can
finish my Christmas card...which I'll share tomorrow. In the meantime have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

this is so sweet Julie!!! I just love your stuff...it makes me grin! :)

Embellish It Scrapbooking