>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

fun & sun

Doesn't this look like fun? I totally think so. I played around with a Got Sketch? sketch for this one. Really great sketches on their site if you haven't checked them out go do it! You will be inspired for sure. I was on a scrappin roll yesterday so I have a lot to show you just as soon as I get them photographed. I think I have almost completed the year 2006 as well. Just a few x-mas photos to scrap and it will be in the books! Can't tell you how great that feels. As I was looking at my books contemplating that giant feat I realized that while I have actually scrapped quite a few pages for 2008, 2007 is sorely misrepresented! So I think I'll check out the 2007 photos and see waht I can add. Not sure if I just don't have that many pictures or I'm just not inspired by them. Weird though!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Very creative posst

Embellish It Scrapbooking