>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, June 14, 2009

a few layouts



Just a few of the layouts I've finished up recently. I mentioned recently that I was going to start creating layouts in different sizes and incorporate them into my 12x12 books. I have to say that I'm really liking the flexibility this is giving me! These 2 are 8 1/2 x 11 and I love them. I do forget that I have 8x8 page protectors too and I haven't done one that size lately so I'll have to get on that! I was toying with the idea of picking up the 6x12 protectors too. Thought that might be interesting as well.

The top page is one I made at the Archiver's crop the other night. Unfortunately their air conditioning was out and it was like 85 in that place. I had to leave early because it was so hot I couldn't even think! So I only got this layout done and I have 1 more that I need to finish up.

The 2nd layout uses all Stampin' Up! goodies with the exception of the Thickers. I don't even know if I could do a layout without Thickers these days. I'll have to try it out! If you're in the market for Thickers Barb has a huge collection in the Embellish-Online Store. You can use the code GLITTER for 20% off your order.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking