>
Paper and Petals

Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Challenge 45

So we have these fun challenges every Friday over at Embellish-Online and I have been so bad about posting them...or doing them for that matter! So I'm going to get better at posting them and maybe that will help me to get better at trying them.

This weeks challenge is a fun one hosted by Suzy. Here are the details...

Friday Challenge 45: June 5
Hostess: Suzy

Challenge: Get in Shape for Summer!

Details: Summer is just around the corner, are you ready for swim suits, sunshine and popsicles? Create a shaped card or layout with a summer theme.

Go here for the thread. There are some amazing samples by our DT that you do not want to miss. It would also be fun for me if you wanted to play along. If you do, link your project back here so I can take a look at it.








No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking