>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, June 11, 2009

a card



I've actually made a few cards lately! This is the thanks you for Jordan's birthday. Now I Just need to get her to fill them out! I used my new SU butterfly die and the A Walk In The park DSP. That stuff is so pretty. I am going to get some scrapping in today for sure. We went to Steamboat for a couple of days and I was kicking myself that I didn't bring some stuff with me. It was pretty rainy up there and I had a bunch of supplies alreay paced from an outing hte night before. I don't know why I didn't just chuck it in the car! Oh well, you live and learn right?

I also received my new SU stuff. I got a really cute circle stamp set and the new In Colors. I'm excited to play with them. I also got my new catalog. There are a just few things on my wish list but I have to go through it again and see if there is anything else.


1 comment:

Humidifiers Meridian said...

Nice blog thankss for posting

Embellish It Scrapbooking