>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, June 7, 2009

birthday wishes


This is the birthday card I made for my daughters 6th birthday. She loves butterflies and I had just picked up the Stampin' Up! butterfly die so I thought I would use it! I also used the American Crafts Baby line which is so great to work with! It seriously can be used for anything!

Here is the birthday girl. This was taken at her family birthday party. We had such great weather which was good because our deck is missing right now. James decided to replace it this year. The demolition is done but the construction has not yet started! It's kind hard to have a birthday party when you can't get out the door! We had the party in the garage/backyard/front yard. Lots of basketball and playing in the water table. Very fun afternoon for all! Jordan got her pink scooter from g&g and a new camera from us among many other great gifts from family and friends. It was a happy birthday indeed!







No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking