>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, May 15, 2008

winter....

should be gone by now but it sure doesn't feel like it! SO I had to do a snow page as a tribute to the Winter that I would like to see no more....

I am just loving the Jersey shore dsp from Stampin' UP! It is so great for boy pages. This layout just uses a bunch of strips and blocks of the different papers in the pack. I just wanted to use them all. I added some American Crafts foam letters and felt snowflakes with some su brads. Covered a few Making Memories brackets and called it a day.

Check back tomorrow for some picts with my new lens! I have been wanting a Canon L lens since I started shooting with an automatic camera 10 years ago....I finally got one and I love it. It's been getting a workout at baseball games and I've been using J for a model every chance I get.

make it a great day!!

2 comments:

Erika H. said...

Great page, Julie. Love the blue and orange against the white.

Annelies said...

Great colour combination! Very beautiful layout!

Embellish It Scrapbooking