>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, May 18, 2008

doll house



Just a quick layout today. Some cute pictures of J playing in her doll house. I think she only played with it one time! I really wanted her to like doll houses because I really like them read like to buy things for them! :> I'm just glad I snapped these few pictures. Totally into butterflies right now. The strip of ribbon is from making memories...it's a string of butterflies and the little embellie if from a k & Co chipboard sticker sheet. I really need to find more butterfly embellishments!!
Paper is from making memories and imaginesce. Flower from prima, brad from Making Memories.

I have few more pages to share so check back over the next few days! I also hope to scrap a little over the next week!

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

Adorable page...love the soft colors!

Embellish It Scrapbooking