>
Paper and Petals

Monday, May 19, 2008

winter cheer

Another snow page! It feel like summer here today which I am so excited about. Not much to say about this page...I used some rub-ons for the title, white and plum su cardstock, snow flurries stamp set and circle punches. You can't really see it but there is a huge clear snowflake with a button in the middle right on top of the velvet Basic Grey ribbon. The journaling block is one of Basic Grey's new clear journaling stamps. I love these!

Speaking of basic grey Barb has several of the older Basic Grey collections on sale right now. You can also use the code mayflowers for an extra 20% off the entire order!

I'm trying to finish up this one album. I am so close but it's all end of year stuff! Soon I will onto all thinks springy and summery!

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

What a sweet page...love the colors. Great layout.

Embellish It Scrapbooking