>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TSG Holiday Mini Set


Hello and welcome to the TSG New Mini Sets blog Hop! If you are joining me
from Jodi's blog you are in the right place if not head on over to the TSG blog to get
started and see how you can win one of these sets for yourself!

snowflake mini

I had a fabulous time with my Stick Together set. I had already made my card but
when I got snowed in today with 16 inches (and still snowing) of snow I decided to
bring it back out and scrap a little.

snowflakes snow day_edited-1

here's a close up for ya! :>

snowflakes close up

I made the snowflake tag for the page and was about to stick it down when I decided
it was perfect for a card. I grabbed some scraps that were sitting on the desk and
whipped this card out! Then I made another one to put back on the page.

snowflakes 2

Whew! Thanks for stopping by today! Next up on the hop is Maki's blog!



I used the super cute
American Crafts holiday line for the first card and last years October Afternoon Holiday line for the last 2 projects.

25 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome!! Love them all!!

Kimberly S said...

Very unique and wonderfully fun projects! :)

d'Dragon said...

Super-cute! I'm just loving the use of kraft & your colors!

Unknown said...

these are just great. Thanks for sharing

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love the snowflakes on the kraft! Nice job!

Dawn B. said...

You were so busy.. I love these cards. They would be great for Christmas cards. That scrap page is remarkable.. I so wish I could scrap.. you are very inspiring. Hope you get shoveled out soon. It must be a pretty sight.

Jackie said...

SO pretty! I love how you not only made a card, but also a scrapbooking page, amazing job!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I like the rustic nature of your card Julie.

Barb said...

How cute! I love the snowflake stamp and the page is gorgeous! I'm really liking the red in the layout!

Dina said...

How fun both of these are! Great job!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous work!! You totally rock with kraft!! The scrapbook layout is absolutely fantastic! TFS~

Laura said...

Love your clean designs. Nice.

Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing all the projects.

JenRaff said...

Love the card AND the layout! I think it's so cool you did both!

Carol Dee said...

WOW I really like the craft paper used with this set. Great card and page. TFS, hugs...

Michele Lourenco said...

You sure were busy. I so loved the cards you made!!!

-michele

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

These sentiments are awesome! Love your LO! And KRAFT! Perfect!

Becky Sorensen said...

Wonderful. All of them~~

Jodi said...

Wonderful cards and a fantastic layout! Love the white snowflakes on the kraft paper.

kim.mom said...

Love all your projects but especially that LO!!!

Debbie V said...

I love how you used the stick together set on your scrapbook page and cards. simple and beautiful

None None said...

Love your 'stick together' card - so beautiful!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Julie! LOVE all of these!

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Wow - love the circles on the kraft cardstock. Adds a really graphic look!

Christine said...

What beautiful work Julie. I love your choice of stamps and papers!!
xoxo, Christine

Embellish It Scrapbooking