>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, October 15, 2009

patch adventures



In honor of the next pumpkin patch trip we're taking today I thought I share last years trip. We've gone to the same patch since Jordan was like 5 months old. It's a cute little pumpkin farm that has goats, cows, chickens and the brand new kittens that are a major hit with Jordan. There is a fun hay bale maze for the little kids and a corn maze for the big ones. I have to admit that I do have a tiny panic attack entering the corn maze! I totally put on a brave face for the kids but I do not love the corn maze. Of course they do so we trek on through regardless!

~ supplies ~
Paper ~ Kraft, pink paislee twilight
accessories ~ paislee glitter letters, basic grey buttons, su oval punch,
safrass flower, ac felt flower, prima canvas, maya road chipboard tree

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking