>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

EIO Tuesday



6 and loving it

I am featuring the C
osmo Cricket Boyfriend collection for this weeks post. It's got great colors and patterns for lots of boy themed pages! It's hard to find I tell ya and this collection works fabulously!

I am slowly catching up on the millions of birthday pictures! These are the 6 year old pictures of Jack. Good golly how they change. That's one of the great things about not being caught up on the scrapbooking...you get to revisit special memories every time you pull out a stack of pictures. I can not believe how much this one has changed in just 2 1/2 years. Scary really how fast this growing up thing is. Just the other day I saw a mom get out of her car with her toddler and new baby and while I'm happy (most of the time) to be done with the baby stages...it did make me a little sad! I do miss the constant compainions that you get when your kids are small and the fact that you are their whole world. As they get older school, friends, extra activities take center stage. I know they have to grow up and be independant but it doesn't make it any easier!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

very nice layout Julie! I love the journaling block and love how your little man matches the pages so well! :)

Embellish It Scrapbooking