>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EIO Tuesday + Free Thickers!

Good Morning! Today I have 4 Embellish-Online projects to share with you. Every Tuesday I'll feature products from the EIO store. This week it's Twilight from Pink Paislee and of course American Crafts Thickers. If you've been following my blog for any amount of time,you may have realized that I use Thickers on EVERY thing! I love them. There are so many different fonts and textures and they are so easy to use.

In honor of my LOVE for Thickers Barb is having a special~ Buy 3 packs of American Crafts Thickers get 1 pack free. This special is good from Oct. 6th ~ Oct. 13. There are no codes this time. Simply order 3 of your favorite sets of Thickers and in the comments section of the order process put which one you would like for free. For the icing on the cake.....free shipping on orders over $50 before any discounts. There is a code for that one 4SP9HD. Then check out Christine's blog next Wednesday for a new special!




supplies ~
Paper ~ Kraft, Twilight (Pink Paislee)
Stamps ~ There She Goes Spooktacular Silhouttes
Ink ~ Palette Noir Black
Accessories ~ Basic Grey Buttons, American Crafts Thickers, scalloped edge punch, Twilight embellies.




8 comments:

Barb said...

Everything you made is so darn cute! Those layouts are awesome and the cards are adorable!

Barb said...

Everything you made is so darn cute! Those layouts are awesome and the cards are adorable!

danni reid. said...

be still my halloween ♥ Julie, these are fabulous!

hugs & so much love!
danni

Michelle Pearson said...

WOWZA! You've been busy Julie!! LOVE your layouts and all of your thickers! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous pages and cards, Julie!!
I {heart} your style!

Kim said...

Beautiful work Julie! I love everything!!! Fantastic work hun!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Christine said...

Gorgeous layout and cards. I just love that Pink Paislee line. It's the perfect Halloween paper and you have used it so well.
xoxo, Christine

Anonymous said...

Love all your fun projects....the twilight is so cute!! I think I will need to order some of that pronto!!

Embellish It Scrapbooking