>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, April 25, 2009




This is what I've been working on this week. I've made good headway on my sons 7th birthday pictures. I've got one page left and I realized I scrapped one of the photos for my calendar and I used the same paper so I'm cutting it off of the calendar and putting it in the book. Then I don't have to scrap it again.

I also tried my had at my very first 11 x 8 1/2 page. I've been wanting to scrap in different sizes but didn't really want different size books so I haven't done it. Then I started seeing multiple posts with people just putting different sizes in their 12x12 books. So I'm jumping on the band wagon. Of course the only page protector size I didn't buy was the landscape 8x11 so I'll have to wait a bit to put that one in the book. No problem.

I have one more birthday page to finish up. I was fiddling with it all day in between walking/playing outside and chores. I'll finish it up and share later. I'm also headed to Archiver's to scrap this afternoon so I'll have more tho share from that as well.




2 comments:

Alex said...

These are fabulous pages Julie, I love them!!! Looks like you got lots done - good for you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tanya said...

Found your blog on SCS. You have great pages!
I started with 8x11 and just used binders from office stores, lol! But it is easy to mount any size to a 12x12 sheet!

Embellish It Scrapbooking