>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, April 30, 2009

American Crafts goodies

I finally took a photo of the American Crafts products I picked up a while back. Embellish-It Scrapbooking has the Backyard Teen and Craft Fair lines in stock plus a bunch of the goodies that go with it. She also loaded up on Thickers! You know how happy that made me! Here are a couple of things I've made with my goodies.

This one uses the backyard collection and my new favorite Thickers Patchwork.

This one uses craft fair. Isn't that owl paper adorable?! The chipboard owl is from SU and the little owl on the bottom is cut out from the pattern paper. I think I found the perfect picture to go along with it too!






1 comment:

Suzy said...

WOW these layouts are amazing did you submit them? They need to be published!!

Suzy

Embellish It Scrapbooking