>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

soccer and a party

I'm just about done with this birthday! Woo Hoo. I have the photos from the annual photo shoot to scrap yet plus the journaling for his 7th year page and then I'll be done with that big event.
This page uses some retired su paper. I actually did all the pages from this paper pack and I'm loving how they look all together .


These are from my daughter fall soccer team. It really is the cutest thing to watch little kids play soccer! She's on the same team right now and it's amazing how they're learning. So fun to watch them (unless it's freezing and you only have 3 players like this past game:>).

These all use the Urban Prairie line from Basic Grey. Which by the way is on sale and if you use the code glitter you can get an extra 20% off you're entire order.

Tomorrow I'll have a couple pages using some new American Crafts. You know how I love my Thickers!! I'll also snap a picture of all the amazing AC products I picked up a while back. Lots of Thickers, Paper, paper and more paper, plus some flair and details.

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

oh! I just saw your layout of the birthday party with all the little photos! I hadn't seen it until now....but I really like that design....a good way to lots of photos on one page! Funny we were doing similar layouts! I'll definately be doing it again!

Embellish It Scrapbooking