>
Paper and Petals

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

play hard, have fun


I've begun scrapping past sports pictures in an effort to get somewhat caught up before the next round of sports starts! This was my son's first soccer game...3 years ago. He really didn't take to soccer so there was one more season after this and he called it quits. Now he's in to basketball and baseball, mush more up his alley!

I've been trying to keep my pages pretty simple lately. Not sure what's gotten into me but I kinda like it! It takes less time and I'm loving the clean look. I also busted out some much neglected letter stamps for this layout and I'm glad I did. I'll be taking a close look at my stamp stash and seeing what I can add to my layouts.

I'm off to design a thank you card for my sons bday gifts and then to work. Have a great day!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking