>
Paper and Petals

Saturday, February 28, 2009

lego fun

supplies~bazzil black cardstock, everything else American Crafts
Another page from the crop I went to last weekend. I actually got 4 pages almost entirely completed that night...and not a one since then. I do have some new yummy products I picked up the other day though and I'm itching to use them. It's probably one of my favorite boy lines ever. I'm getting to work today on some layouts with it. I'm going to try and bust out a b-day card for J while I'm at it. Hard to believe he's going to be 8 in a couple of weeks.

On another note, were any of you following the new Pink Paislee stuff from CHA? Well I have been and Barb has some in stock! The Enchanting collection is ready for purchase! And while I was over there getting the link I noticed that the Deal of the Day is 50% off all Maya Road. She's got stamps, alterables, ribbon, rub-ons and some embellies. Hurry over and check it out!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking