>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, March 1, 2009


I used up some scraps from my layout to make this b-day card for Jack who is turning 8 in a couple of weeks. Time flies, I tell ya! For some reason 8 seems so much older than 7.



I also broke out my new SU stamp set Trendy Trees. I haven't stamped in so long. It felt good. I may even try and get a little more stamping in here today.

I am totally in love with this new Pink Paislee.

I picked up the Fetching line the other day and tried really hard not to brag about it cause it wasn't in the store yet. It is now!

http://www.embellish-online.com/cate...Collection.htm



I think what I like best is that there is 3 different alphabet in the collection. And you know I can't get enough of any kind of letters!


2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

LOL! You're so nice not to rub salt in our wounds! I love seeing the alphabets in action on your pages.....I do love your style!

Michele Kovack said...

Love the cute card and the fab LO!!!!

Embellish It Scrapbooking