>
Paper and Petals

Friday, February 27, 2009

love is still in the air!


It's time for another challenge at Embellish-Online!
Here are the details.

Friday Challenge 30: February 27
Host: Julie
Challenge: Love is Still in the air!
Details: Even though Valentines day is over, Feb. is the month of love. Scrap someone or something you love. If you're not a scrapper create a card with embellishments that you love.

Here is the thread if you would like to play along.
This layout uses the yummy Urban Prairie line from Basic Grey. And it looks like it's on sale!

Leave me a comment if you decide to play along! I want to check out what you've done.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Your pages are spectacular! I just love your style. I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to blog hop, but what a treat when I clicked on your link this morning. Lots of eye candy!

Embellish It Scrapbooking