>
Paper and Petals

Monday, February 2, 2009

tea time

I had a chance to participate in one of the challenges this weekend for the SCS virtual scrapbooking night. I had hopes of doing more, that was before I got sick and spent the rest of the weekend in bed. I'm feeling a little better today so I plan on busting out at least a couple more challenges. There were some really good ones! Here is a link to all the challenges if you want to check it out for yourself.

All supplies American Crafts except the buttons which are Stampin Up and the butterfly is a martha punch.

I almost forgot! There is a new contest over at Embellish-Online. You could win the Glue Glider pro plus an extra refill.

Here are the rules...

  1. You must post in this thread if you want to be included in the drawing.
  2. You must be a member of this forum
  3. You must have at least 25 posts from the time you post here
  4. You must type your forum post number in the post so I know what your post count is.
  5. Forum and Gallery posts all count!
Have fun!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking