>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

play time

This is just one of the pages I created with the Fairest of Them All Collection from Imaginesce. (You can find the whole collection at Embellish It Scrapbooking.) I know I've said it before but this line is just so sweet and perfect for little girl pictures. This is a photo I've been wanting to scrap for some time. Playing with a dolly was short lived for J. She liked them for a little bit but I'm pretty sure I liked them more than she did! Since this photo we've passed on almost all of the dolls to her cousin. She's moved on to big girls thing like the Littlest Pet Shop, which is equally as cute. I've yet to get a photo of her playing with them though...I'll have to put that on the to do list.

On another note, I've already purchased some Christmas presents for the kids and while we were out shopping today J saw one of the things I have already gotten her and loved it! So I'm good there! Anyway, I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking