>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, October 19, 2008

halloween


I'm finally getting my Halloween pictures from 2 years ago scrapped. Just trying to catch up on the older stuff cause I want to start scrappin the new stuff!! LOL This was one for the Embellish-Online Oct. Gallery. Fun Hallowhimsy collection from Imaginesce. Love that stuff! If you haven't checked out the new stuff lately you should! A very nice Winter/Christmas line called Snowy Jo isn't that the cutest name?? :> and the super cute Fairest of Them All for all the girly in your life! Use the code glitter for 20% off your order.

I hope to break out the Fairest of them all this week some time. I have been so busy with kid stuff that I haven't scrapped in weeks! I'm slowly getting my groove back. Guess I needed a break!

I am working on one more Halloween page that I hopeto have to show you tomorrow!



No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking