>
Paper and Petals

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oct. gallery

Pumpkin Witch was the name of this costume and it was so cute! I shot this picture at work a couple of years ago. We had the idea to set up a fall themed studio setting and shoot kids in their Halloween costumes. It was a real hit! I think this year we are going to do a holiday/christmas scene for those that need a quick family photo taken.

This layout is for the Oct. DT gallery at EIS. It is full of scary Halloween cards/layouts. Please stop by and take a look! all of my projects feature the fun Hallowhimsy collection by Imaginesce. If you don't have it yet run and get it. It is so fun to play with. I also love all of the coordinating embellishments that go along with the collection. While you're there take a look at the Faiest of Them All collection too, it is so cute! I haven't had a chance to play with as I just picked it a couple of days ago but I can't wait!

Gotta run, I've got pick J up[ from a sleep over and get to a photo shoot. After that we are heading to grandmas to make Halloween cookies and haunted houses!

Have a super day.

ps....I promise you will be seeing more of me. I had a super busy couple of weeks, but I think I back on track. I've got a couple of holiday cards to show you just as soon as I get one back (forgot to photograph it before I sent in in) and finish the other one.

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking