>
Paper and Petals

Friday, July 3, 2009

weekend breakfast


This is a fun page documenting a little bit of life on the weekends. Waffles with chocolate chips. Seriously what could be better than that? This is one of those pictures that I am so glad that I have. It shows these guys totally in their element. Just a snapshot of daily life. This is probably the type of photo that they will love when they grow up.

This page uses the ever so versatile Urban Prairie collection from Basic Grey and the black Patchwork Thickers. I have used this for so many things from soccer to totally girlie. Love this paper pack. I;m excited to dig into some of the new goodies I've picked up lately....some Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, some Typo Thickers and you must check out the glitter thickers...oh so fun! And just to add a little more fun to your 4th of July weekend all Cuttlebug folders are $3.50 while supplies last. Now that's a deal and I love me a deal!

I really hope that you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and my thanks and appreciation to those of you that are serving our country. Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking