>
Paper and Petals

Monday, July 13, 2009

lazy days

This layout was super quick to put together....with the exception of the darn title! I had such a hard time getting the font and position just right. Not sure I even did but it will do. I picked these papers up from Archiver's the last time I was there. I really can't remember who they are by but aren't they cool? I love the tickets that coordinate with the paper. Not sure if I can find a use for the rest of them since I only got a few sheets of paper but I will definitely try! I have to get better at using products from different lines together. I used to be good at it...before everyone had these beautifully lines with coordinating product. LOL

I have to get back in the craft room, this page is the last of the bunch I created a few weeks back!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking