>
Paper and Petals

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

nothing better


There really isn't anything better than a good laugh is there? I haven't gotten much scrapping accomplished lately but I have some stuff out on the desk ready to go that I'll get to soon.
This layout uses the Fetching line again by Pink Paislee. Still loving it. Really love that there are 3 alphas in the collection. I always wanted to get better at combining different fonts and they just made it really easy for me! I still need some work in that area but I'm getting there!

This layout is based on a layout I saw on one of my favorite scrapping blogs...From My Feathered Nest. I just love Jana's style and her attention to detail. Every time I look at one of her layouts I see something I didn't see before!

make it a great day!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking