>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, January 8, 2009

more sweet cakes


I am seriously in love with Pink Paislee papers. They are so easy to work with. And I totally love every single page I make with their goodies. My new goal for 2009 is to complete each Pencillines sketch...not just look at them and think they're great LOL. This page is based on sketch 116. The first of 2009. We will see how it goes.....

This photo was taken last valentines day. Jack and I went to the Avalanche game and JOrdan and dad went to chuck-e-cheeses. We all had a great time. I was so excited to come across this picture. And although the Avalanche jersey doesn't really match my color scheme...I think it worked OK. This is another layout that I don't want to stuff in a book! I guess I need to take more pictures with me and James in them. They are really turing out to be my favorite photos.

I have half of my 2009 calendar done that I will share with you tomorrow.
Hope it's a great day!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking