>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, January 29, 2009

love you


I'm getting in Valentines day mode. I got this page scrapped the other night at Archivers. Seriously one of my favorite photos of Jordan from 2008. I saw this Little Yellow Bicycle Valentine line and knew it would be perfect for this picture. I of course used Thickers for the title and some AC foam flowers paired with a covered chipboard heart for the embellishments. A Martha Stewart butterfly finished it off. I have to admit I was really bummed because I didn't bring any embellishments to match these papers, but once I got it done I was glad I didn't add any more! I do need to add some journaling...not sure where I'll put it though! I get to it later.

My sisters and I are getting together this weekend to bust out some Valentine treats for the kids classmates. I just have to think of the ideas!

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

What a cutie! I wish Natalie would cooperate for photos....I can get some nice ones of Nick...but not my daugher!!

Barb said...

Oooooooooooooooooooo I love this!

Embellish It Scrapbooking