>
Paper and Petals

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas

The last page of 2005! Feels good to get a whole year completed. I'll never be caught up but I won't lie that it's an accomplishment to finish a year. I've been doing a decent amount of scrapping these day so for the next few days I'll have something new to show you.

I'm also working with the Twitterpated collection from Imaginesce for next months design team. It is seriously the cutest! I'll give you a sneak peak when I complete the page I'm working on. In the mean time run to Embellish-Online and check it out. Twitterpated collection. I just noticed that the deal of the day is a closeout on Maya road goodies. In addition there is a 30% discount on Basic Grey stamps. Some good deals going on over there! Also check out the post below this one for an awesome contest as well.

have a great day!

No comments:

Embellish It Scrapbooking